Fear of own body

Discussions on various aspects of Sikhi

Fear of own body

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:01 am

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

i would like to ask a question that sometime i got afraid from my own body and i feels that why i am on this world and what is my role. sometime fear from death . Can some one tell me how to get rid from this ? Please help.

Re: Fear of own body

Postby Bundha » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:56 pm

Benji,
There are two reasons why we are on this world.
We have all had past misdemeanours and mistakes and we have been sent to this world to work through our karma.
We have unfinished business and we must work our way through it, it is all Guru Jis hukam and we must accept it as it is.
The second reason is we have all been blessed with a human life, some of us are even more blessed as we have been born into a Sikh family so we must take this opportunity and not waste it. We are here to jap naam to repeate His name whatever you are doing.

You are immortal, you will never die and death is just a door that you go through. Death is just a change from one form to another. But yes you are right, death does hold fear in our minds, but only if we regard ourselves as being alone on this journey. The sooner we realise we are not alone and that Guru Ji is with us and close to us even closer than our next breathe, the sooner the fear of death will melt away. If your Guru is with you the how can you fear death ?
Guru Nanak Dev Ji Guru Gobind Singh Ji Guru Granth Sahib Ji Dasam Granth Sahib Ji.
Bundha
Power User

Return to Sikhi Discussion