Is Dehdari Allow As Satguru According To Guru Granth SahibJi

Discussions on various aspects of Sikhi

Is Dehdari Allow As Satguru According To Guru Granth SahibJi

Postby Master » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:07 am

We all don’t believe in living guru (dehdari guru’s). We believe in SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI but as all sikh guru’s was (dehdari) in human being from now while debating we have to tell the other’s that dehdari or human can not be a guru after 10 guru’s. so i want to know from all of over sikh brother that were it is written by which guru ji that can not be a dehdari guru it is written in SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI or any bani or any were please tell me so i can feel strong there.
Master
New User

Re: Is Dehdari Allow As Satguru According To Guru Granth Sah

Postby Superstar » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:47 pm

Dehdhari is not allowed as Satuguru. Guru Granth Sahib is the Guru as Shabad is the Guru.
Superstar
Active Forum User

Postby Romesh Kumar » Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:57 am

We follow the teachings of Dehdari Gurus, irrespective of religion or sect we follow..
Guru manyo granth is the teaching of a Dehdari Guru, Sikhs use to follow.
Romesh Kumar
Power User

Postby Superstar » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:46 pm

Guru was always shabad. Shabad Guru Surat Dhun Chelaa. Guru Granth Sahib is the Guru now for Sikhs. Guru Nanak was medium used by Akaal Purakh. When a person reads and follows shabad, that is not following deh. Shabad is Dhur Kee Bani so Guru Nanak just wrote it down. It is a complicated matter as everyone's understanding is different based on spiritual progress.
Superstar
Active Forum User

Postby Master » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:38 am

Superstar wrote:Dehdhari is not allowed as Satuguru. Guru Granth Sahib is the Guru as Shabad is the Guru.

My question is where it is written by any guru ji that human can not be a Guru? Some of my friends has believe in living guru. While debating we have to tell the other’s that dehdari or human can not be a guru after 10 guru’s. Please give me the proper answer according to the Bani
Master
New User

Postby Superstar » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:54 pm

Very good question but it would take time to explain in depth as I am sure some questions may arise. It might be difficult here so I won't get into too many details but Guru as per Gurbani:

Bani Guru Guru Hai Baani, Wich Baani Amrit Saare.
Bani is the Guru, Guru is Baani, Within the Bani is Where the Nectar is. All Shall Receive From There.

Thanks,
Superstar
Active Forum User

Return to Sikhi Discussion