Nitnem on EK-ONKAR Channel

Discussions on various aspects of Sikhi

Nitnem on EK-ONKAR Channel

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:57 am

Hello

I need help from someone in India who can share the Nitnem Video which broadcasts on EK-ONKAR channel each morning from 10:30 AM to 1PM.

These are young children from some academy (I am sure, they are not from Akal Academy Baru Sahib).

I am currently in US and loved the music and pace when I heard this back in India
'
Thanks
Sukhdeep

Re: Nitnem on EK-ONKAR Channel

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:37 pm

Hi

I am also looking for the same nitnem path.

Plz help.

Shivani

Postby Deepinder012 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:27 pm

Hello there,

Its great that people like us seek soothing recited bani's by these kids, but i felt heartbroken when i did research that these kids at Guru Teg Bahadur School, Guru Nank Multiversity are mostly adopted kids and yet they are so full of life.

You can find the details on educatepunjab.net, and inform as pany people you can about kindful act of the this trust.

You can also watch the videos on youtube channel @ SangatTelevision, and search for Guru Nanak Multiversity.

Hope kind people do their part as they say Kindness isn't kindness if you expect rewards.
Deepinder012
New User

Postby gurpreetsingh.n » Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:15 am

I am also looking for same. It's very cleanly pronounced, Every word hit in mind. Haven't get anywhere on web. If you get on web just let me know.
gurpreetsingh.n
New User

Postby RANVEER KAUR » Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:07 am

Me also find the same. But unfortunately i didn't get any idea from net. Anybody knw abt this Nitnam paath plz tell me...
RANVEER KAUR
New User

Return to Sikhi Discussion