Kiss me I wear an orange turban !

Discussions on various aspects of Sikhi
singhbj
Power User

Kiss me I wear an orange turban !

Post by singhbj »

Kiss me I wear an orange turban ! (youtube.com)

[Link removed due to foul language by users on that page.]
drake
New User

Re: Kiss me I wear an orange turban !

Post by drake »

I'm not sure this belongs here..
Or why you made this...
classic lurker srs
sikh crew too strong
singhbj
Power User

Post by singhbj »

I was looking for some comments or reaction from the readers.

Guess nobody cares !
Yuktanand Singh
Power User

Post by Yuktanand Singh »

May be others were as I was.....for some reason.....speechless.

In fact I do not remember if I cried or chuckled (but with my lips tightly shut, I am sure)
while also having a feeling of embarrassment running up my entire thoracic spine.

If that man cares then, after a few weeks he may want to get himself checked for HSV type I, EBV,
Infectious Mononucleosis, even Condyloma Acuminata.........as the list could be much longer.

Yuktanand Singh MD, FAAP
singhbj
Power User

Post by singhbj »

Yuktanand Singh wrote:May be others were as I was.....for some reason.....speechless.

In fact I do not remember if I cried or chuckled (but with my lips tightly shut, I am sure)
while also having a feeling of embarrassment running up my entire thoracic spine.

If that man cares then, after a few weeks he may want to get himself checked for HSV type I, EBV,
Infectious Mononucleosis, even Condyloma Acuminata.........as the list could be much longer.

Yuktanand Singh MD, FAAP
"We don't see things as they are.
We see them as we are"
- Anais Nin

In my opinion young Sahil is talented & confident individual, seeking popularity.
The video might give his contemporaries much needed boost, have a look at "Girls Views On Guys With Turbans" for better understanding -

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/to ... h-turbans/
drake
New User

Post by drake »

Yuktanand Singh wrote:May be others were as I was.....for some reason.....speechless.

Yuktanand Singh MD, FAAP
You're right, sir.
classic lurker srs
sikh crew too strong
Nihal Singh Kanakpuria
Power User

Post by Nihal Singh Kanakpuria »

Yuktanand Singh MD, FAAP
HSV and all the other infections you talk about are also caused by someone kissing on the cheeks ? Apart from one, all other girls just gave a small peck on his cheek.( In some western cultures that's how they greet each other)

He has however done a whole lot good for the community as such by taking that risk, Most Sikh men just want to be treated as a normal human being and that's what he has managed to communicate that very beautifully

-Nihal
tealeave
New User

Post by tealeave »

Can I respectfully ask for this youtube link to be taken out as there is some disgusting language in the comments on the link which shouldn't have a place on a Sikh site

Moderator Note: Thanks for pointing it out. In the future, everyone please make sure that the links are appropriate for sharing. We are removing it from the initial message here.
tealeave
New User

Post by tealeave »

Thank you