I need help!!!

Gameplay and Strategy. This is the place to get help and help other players who are stuck in the game.

I need help!!!

Postby dushkapop » Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:34 am

I can't get the Sandhu to give me the begging bowl so I can use it as a bucket and give it to the Auntie's!!!!
dushkapop
New User

Re: I need help!!!

Postby Gurjot singh bal » Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:24 am

You does not need anything first of all go sadhu cave and their is a bucket yellow in colour click it and their you got a shovel
take it and go to peaceful spot if you had mantra to communicate with snake then choose it and very carefully place it on IK
ONKAR sign their you got meditation game you have to do it how to do it given in MATA JI BOOK when you completed meditation you can communicate with snake and he will let you dig the rare clay (THE RED PART OF SAND LIKE)then dig it with shovel and give it to Rumta and he will make a pot colour of red then take that pot to auntie Charanjeet and give her and she will give you the pot and take the pot and give it to outhouse of gurujeet and auntie gurujeet will came out of toilet and teach you gatka and their is pratice and second one name i dont know you have to choose the second option and you will do three matches with her if you defeat her she will give kirpan .......
Gurjot singh bal
New User

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:01 am

i didnt got any shovel.

Postby Gurroop Singh » Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:47 pm

Where do you get the mantra and how do you get
Gurroop Singh
New User

Return to Hints and Tips