Nankana Sahib, Pakistan

Place to share your ideas and suggestions and discuss topics related to the Gurbani Media Center section of SikhNet.

Nankana Sahib, Pakistan

Postby m_noorullah » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:45 am

Hi Ji,

Hope all forum members are well.
I am from City of Guru Nanak, Nankana Sahib, Pakistan.
This website is very good. There are so many informative and serious people specially in this discussion forum. I find a very few number of non-serious people in it. I like it very much. I am a law graduate and likes discussion in all aspects.

Noor
m_noorullah
New User

Re: Nankana Sahib, Pakistan

Postby KamaljitSingh » Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:04 pm

You are welcome Sir.You can,perhaps tell us about the Guru Nanak International university that is being planned in your town.What type of courses would be there at the university?Would it be safe for the international students?Kindly do not misunderstand the question.The general opinion in my town(Jagraon)is that if there is a visa stamp of Pakistan on ones passport then there is every likelihood that a person would be denied a visa in the developed countries.Sikhs in Indian Punjab are extremely fond of religious tourism but it is because of the above reason that they drop the idea of visiting Nankana Sahib.Satnam Waheguru
Satnam Waheguru

Sewa is a bit extra that we do for the fellow beings and we may call it 'Practical Simran'.
KamaljitSingh
Power User

Return to Gurbani Media Center