How Many Times Will God Forgive Me For Doing The Same Thing

Discussion of life's dilemmas, blessings and challenges. Got Questions? Need Answers? This is the place to be. Feel comfortable with asking any question. Anonymous posting is allowed. Questions are answered by anyone in the sangat who feels they can help.

How Many Times Will God Forgive Me For Doing The Same Thing

Postby KobeGasol » Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:14 pm

I have sinned many times before, but I have asked for forgiveness many times before too, how many times will God forgive me?
KobeGasol
New User

Re: How Many Times Will God Forgive Me For Doing The Same Th

Postby VeeruS » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:34 am

As many times as you ask for forgiveness and keep taking some actions to correct it.

Of course, if you are harming someone else by committing these sins, there might not be forgiveness as you are on the mercy of the person affected.
VeeruS
Power User

Re: How Many Times Will God Forgive Me For Doing The Same Th

Postby Nihal Singh Kanakpuria » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:04 pm

KobeGasol wrote:I have sinned many times before, but I have asked for forgiveness many times before too, how many times will God forgive me?

God does't mind what you do, doesn't have feelings like us human, doesn't hold grudges like us humans, so there is no question of God forgiving you or not forgiving you.

What's the sin that you talk off, maybe its not a really a sin even in the worldly terms.

if your doing an act out of compulsion and you face difficultly in controlling it, i suggest you see a therapist for it may be OCD, sometimes even talking to someone about it can help you control\manage it.

Some people find it easier to control their actions than others, neither of them is the sinner, they are all Gods own creation.

-Nihal
Nihal Singh Kanakpuria
Power User

Return to Questions and Answers