Want to find conversational Punjabi teacher for Skype lesson

Discussion of life's dilemmas, blessings and challenges. Got Questions? Need Answers? This is the place to be. Feel comfortable with asking any question. Anonymous posting is allowed. Questions are answered by anyone in the sangat who feels they can help.

Want to find conversational Punjabi teacher for Skype lesson

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:21 pm

Sat Sri Akal,

We live in the US and are interested in conversational Punjabi lessons for our children, ages 7 and 5. They are taking Punjabi/Gurmukhi lessons at our gurudwara, but we want more exposure with conversational Punjabi in a scheduled, hour-long session, possibly by Skype, so that someone in India or elsewhere could teach them. We prefer a more authentic Punjabi, as opposed to a modern Delhi mix (no offense please!). Times are flexible, but one-two hours per week are what we request. Payment could be through paypal I guess or any other format. As a note, remembering that they are children, the instructor should be someone used to working in a loving and gentle manner with kids. They are quite bright and respectful children, able to sit and focus for lengthy periods. They are a joy to teach.
Thank you and best,
Dawn Madan

Re: Want to find conversational Punjabi teacher for Skype le

Postby [email protected] » Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:15 am

Dear Mr. Madan,
I have just become the member of Sikh Net and saw your advert. I know it is an old advert but just confirming that have you been able to find a tutor for you children? I am a tutor and specialize in conversational Punjabi, Hindi and English. I would like to hear from you.
Thanks.
Yours sincerely,
Mrs.R
[email protected]
New User

Return to Questions and Answers