Need help

Discussion of life's dilemmas, blessings and challenges. Got Questions? Need Answers? This is the place to be. Feel comfortable with asking any question. Anonymous posting is allowed. Questions are answered by anyone in the sangat who feels they can help.

Need help

Postby harkirat258 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:04 pm

Waheguruji ki khalsa, Wahegurji ki fateh

I am young guy who belongs to a family that was middle class and recently since two years i have faced lots of problems in my life. Problems such we had a shop which closed down, we have lot of debt on overhead and have no money to pay our bills or even to go out for help. Someone i came to a coffee shop for this question or answer. Since two years our life has gone okay to poor. No money for food or water or have no electricty. Helped by some good people at the gurudwara with food and water and some borrowed electricity from our neighbour, Always been religious and have faith in good but six months ago i found 3 tabeeth from my washroom and bedroom and some other stuff related to it and i threw it out but we have in a bad situation where either we end up jail for not paying up the bills then being deported.

we do sukhmani sahib everyday and pray 24/7 to god to have mercy on my old parents and myself, been to companied for job just to support my family but cant. My parents and myself never did anything wrong or such that would harm others and something related to that but why did god punish me with this?

i know this happened cause of someone doing black magic or something related to that but if god knows why isnt he helping, we pray day and night. I had enough of the problems i cant see my parents suffer and cry day night. I am not asking for financial help from anyone or anything. I just some answer. That waheguruji why punish us for the wrongs we didnt commit, why isnt he helping us when he knows we arent wrong? why isnt he helping us?

Please, i am not trying to offend anyone, just very dukhi from life that i feel this isnt it worth anymore and just looking for answers.

Wahegurji ka khalsa wahegurji ki fateh.
harkirat258
New User

Re: Need help

Postby Har Pal Kaur » Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:35 am

WGKK WGKF!

I'm sorry your family is going through such hard times. Personally, when I have had difficulties in life I have found it helpful to remember that dukh is just as much a blessing from Maharaj as sukh. It's an energy that you can use to as grist to the mill of your Sikhi. Look how much paath your family is doing as a result of your situation!

Just remember that Guru's kirpa is not related to how 'good' you are, it is nothing to do with money and possessions, and what he does cannot be influenced by black magic! Whatever he blesses you with, try to respond with cherdikala and a heartfelt 'waheguru!'

I know that's not easy sometimes. But remember that the best of us were rewarded with suffering and shaheedi. We just can't know why Maharaj gives what he gives, but we do know he's pure love and the doer of everything.

I do hope your situation gets better. In the meantime, try not to worry, and get as much juice out of this as you can!
Har Pal Kaur
New User

Re: Need help

Postby jasnoor2034 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:32 am

Harkirat ji ,
Gurfateh,
Don't loose heart......In this world each one of us have our own share of happiness and miseries.As you wrote your family is going through a rough patch.I know its quite difficult at times but we should muster all our courage and keep encouraging each other in the family..... Waheguru ji tests His children . THIS TOO SHALL PASS. you and your family are already doing simran and sure your prayers will be answered. With every good wish for you and your family
jasnoor2034
Active Forum User

Return to Questions and Answers