Please help!!! my dreams are weird

Discussion of life's dilemmas, blessings and challenges. Got Questions? Need Answers? This is the place to be. Feel comfortable with asking any question. Anonymous posting is allowed. Questions are answered by anyone in the sangat who feels they can help.

Please help!!! my dreams are weird

Postby Preets1 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:50 pm

SSA JI TO ALL

I promise to make it short, i just got engaged to love of my life and since that day i had these weird dreams where i feel i am going to lose him. In my other dream one of my loved one who have passed away was showing me black suit with red embroidery on it and i got up scared like why black color but people say black color is not lucky! Secondly, long time ago some hindu priest said that if i married him one of us will die. I belong to a sikh family and i know we shouldn't believe such things. I would like to know what paath should i do so i can protect myself and my fiance, i wanna grow old with him and love him a lot. Please someone help me

Thanks
Kaur
Preets1
New User

Re: Please help!!! my dreams are weird

Postby swarn bains » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:55 am

do mool mantar path enshrining baba Nanaks picture in the mind
swarn bains
Power User

Postby Singh2000 » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:23 am

Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru ji ki fateh

You get these dreams due to your emotional attachment. When we get something with difficulty or with lots of efforts. Then we emotionally attach to that thing and live in fear of losing. As Swarn Bains told you to do mool mantar all times, which will give you strong feeling of attachment with Waheguru.

Asking pundits means you don’t trust Guru Nanak and that is another major reason of bad dreams.

My suggestion: Start Japji Sahib and read 1 page of SGGS in morning with meaning and analyze your life as per guru's teaching on daily basis. Do keertan sohila and simran before sleep. This will clear your unconscious mind thoughts. Apply Guru’s teaching in your life. Accept God hukkam although it is good or bad for you. Actually God never do bad, he always do good for everyone. It’s our thinking which makes it good or bad. By reading Gurbani you will understand his hukkam. Once you accept his hukkam without any objection then God will take care for your life. Your fear will dissolve and dream will automatically finish.

Enjoy every moment of life without any fear and worries.

Thanks!
Singh2000
Active Forum User

Postby Preets1 » Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:51 pm

Thank you to both veerjis :)
Preets1
New User

Return to Questions and Answers