help please

Discussion of life's dilemmas, blessings and challenges. Got Questions? Need Answers? This is the place to be. Feel comfortable with asking any question. Anonymous posting is allowed. Questions are answered by anyone in the sangat who feels they can help.

help please

Postby gaz7777 » Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:59 am

Hi i am a sikh living in uk , i am goign through a very rough patch in my life , my hair is starting to thinning and is falling out each time i touch it in small numbers , i have had a few ups and dowsn over the last few years with problems with my kids helath issues but with wahegurus they have been resolved , i feel like my life is is starting to end and and all the dukh is back on me, can someone please advise me what to do , i try and japp wahegurus name as much as possible to help me through this.
the doctors have practically given me no hope , and i waiting to hear if i can be reffered to a dermatolgist hair clinice , but as there is a strict criteria for referrals i dont knwo when and even if i will be reffereed.

Thanks
Wahe Guru Ji Ka Khalsa Whaegure Ji can Fateh.

Can some give me paryer for strenght and advise to get me through this hard time.
gaz7777
New User

Re: help please

Postby Singh2000 » Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:28 am

Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru ji ki fateh

First don’t take stress, Stress makes our life miserable. Leave everything on Waheguru’s will and accept it with courage. Once you accept his will, your life will change, happiness will come back.

We are more caring about our body and don’t look at our mind which is the driver of our body. If our mind is sick then how the body supposed to be healthy. To make mind healthy start your life as per Guru’s teaching and convenience your mind for Guru’s teaching every day by reading 1 page of SGGS with meaning and analyze your life as per teaching for improvement at least 90 day with discipline.

I am 100% sure with this discipline, selfless, courage and grace; your life will come back on track and you will be one of the happiest people on the earth.

In a mean time you can start wearing turban and feel gracious.

Thanks
Singh2000
Active Forum User

Postby narmada » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:57 am

My name is Rose. I live in US. Can you tell me your first name & I will pray for you?
Sat Nam
Remember: God is even in the darkest parts of our lives.

Moderator comment: Please remember to share personal information only through a private message.
narmada
New User

Postby gaz7777 » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:44 am

whae guru ji ka khlas waheguru ji ka fateh

thanks for your response rose my name is Gurnam Singh, please pray for me and , i will pray for your kindness and thoughts, with gods grace my hair is starting to come back and i still feel depressed but i am holding my self together for my kids sake, i dont know how much more i can take. i am praying everymorning.

Thanks
gaz7777
New User

Return to Questions and Answers