Book Publishers - For a Sikh biography

Discussion of life's dilemmas, blessings and challenges. Got Questions? Need Answers? This is the place to be. Feel comfortable with asking any question. Anonymous posting is allowed. Questions are answered by anyone in the sangat who feels they can help.

Book Publishers - For a Sikh biography

Postby Rav_79 » Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:15 am

I'm interested in writing a book about my life and my path to Sikhi. Does anyone know how to go about this? Does anyone know any quality publishers that i could contact?

Thanks.
Live, Love, Laugh...
Rav_79
Active Forum User

Re: Book Publishers - For a Sikh biography

Postby pawandeep84 » Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:15 am

if it helps?

Gurmat Parkash
Sikh Phulfari
Khande dhaar
SGPC (not sure)
< ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ, ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਿਹ
PawandeeP Singh
pawandeep84
Power User

Postby drdln » Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:43 am

Rav_79 wrote:I'm interested in writing a book about my life and my path to Sikhi. Does anyone know how to go about this? Does anyone know any quality publishers that i could contact?
Thanks.

I very much like sikhs to go in writing in this time and age. And I sincerely hope that you succeed in this effort.

Most of the books, that I know about my published friends, specifically pertaining to sikhi are self-published by quality publishers like Singh Brothers in Amritsar. There are few that are published otherwise by well know authors like Khushwant Singh ....

For main stream books you can Google Search, dr sukhraj dhillon to get an idea about the kind of publishers I have got interested in my writings. Good Luck and wish you all the best.
"The real purpose of religion is spirituality.
Religious wars are creation of fanatics!"
--Science,Religion& Spirituality
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss? ... &x=18&y=18
drdln
Power User

Postby RandyBonnette » Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:09 am

Hello,

I'm finishing my first Sikh book and need help with publishing. Last year I joined Sikhs in America group. I also contacted KaurFoundation, but there's no answer so far. I often used Kaur Foundation library for classroom activities, but I've never contacted them directly. Any experience with Kaur Foundation publishing?

Randy
RandyBonnette
New User

Return to Questions and Answers